Stick a fork in me. I am done.
It's high time we drop what we no longer need, let go of the summer season as it begs to be released.
It's difficult to eliminate the burden of what's unnecessary when we aren't slowing down long enough to notice what those things are. Let's be done with too much, too busy, too tired, too cranky, too hungover, too lazy. Together let's increase your baseline. It's time to let go of what stifles our vibrational frequency from expansion.
From an Ayurvedic perspective, cleansing is a vital part of keeping our bodies' functioning well. The human condition is to resort to patterns that are deeply ingrained. For most of us, that means we get of schedule, get less sleep, eat foods that we love in excess even though our bodies are not fully digesting them. It may not feel especially challenging now, but over time the effects of our choices and irregularities can layer and cause serious health conditions that may not be reversible.
Just as the trees are shedding their leaves, it is the perfect time for us to mimic what we see around us. Together, let's release. Let's shed stale habits, tired ways of thinking, and all those extra sugary or caffeine-filled snacks we enjoy throughout the day. The less complicated our food+lifestyle medicines are, the happier we are.
In this process, you will eat until you are satisfied. You will notice how much space + time you fill unnecessarily. You will surprise yourself at how much you can eliminate.
This is by far the healthiest cleanse I have ever done in my life. I absolutely cannot wait to share it with you.
The only challenge I have had clients tell me about this process is the time is takes to prepare the meals. I hear you!
To remedy this, that obstacle is removed. My brilliant colleague, wonderful cook, and dear friend, Colleen Geis and I are collaborating to bring you this 7-Day Ayurvedic Fall Cleanse complete with meals prepared for you. Now you can focus on calming through your lifestyle practices (a process, which I guide you through) and enjoy each meal without the grocery shopping, prepping, and cooking.
The goal for us was to create a program we'd like to join because of it's effectiveness and ease. And together, we are thrilled to announce we have done this for you!
Remedy Cleanse includes:
- 3 Deliciously Nourishing Meals per day (21 meals )made especially for you with local, seasonal ingredients by Chef Colleen Geis - pick up or delivery* - $245 value
- Intimate Launch Gathering - includes 1 hour group consulting session - $125 value
- 30-minute Individual Ayurvedic Consult with Caryn before the cleanse begins - $75
- 4 supportive videos that guide you through sticky moments: guided visualization, mindful movement, self care practices, + kitchen hacks - $80
- Ayurvedic Fall Tipsheet created with you and your current health situation in mind - $25
- Glass containers for meals you keep after the week - $12
- Fall Spice Blend Packet - $5
- Private Accountability Group of fellow Cleansers, increases success by 95% (research conducted by American Society of Training and Development) - FREE
- Chart for Daily Self Care Routine - FREE
- Cell-abration (party!) to toast to your success of upping your vibration on every level - FREE
- $567 value
- *Meal Delivery - $5 additional charge per day / $35 extra for delivery for the week
- Recipes from the Ayurvedic Cleanse so you can continue making these meals for you and your family anytime you need to press the reset button
- Special Area Videos offering the support you need most - mental, physical, emotional/sensory, soul
- One-on-One Ayurvedic consults with Caryn to enjoy continued success and long-term happiness
- One-on-One Meditation sessions with Colleen Geis
- Registration deadline: Monday, October 2
- Launch Gathering: Friday, October 6
- First Meal Pick up/Delivery: Sunday, October 8
- Start of Ayurvedic Cleanse: Monday, October 9
- Last Day of Ayurvedic Cleanse: Sunday, October 15
$445 per person per week
What You Gain
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Improved metabolism
- Skin and spirt that glows
- Energy and vitality
- Clarity in mind and purpose
- Deeper awareness and appreciation for delicious, medicinal foods
- A week of eating healthy meals that you don't have to cook!
- More time for yourself and loved ones
- Opportunities to introduce your children to new and health-conscious foods
Not sure this is right for you? Ask yourself these questions.
- Are you interested in doing something that can raise your baseline?
- Do you want to feel more fully connected to yourself?
- Would you like to improve your sleep?
- Decrease bloating?
- Poop with regularity?
- Stop depending on so much caffeine?
- Slow down the alcohol consumption?
- Catalyze shift in your life that provides more freedom in your everyday?
- Get on your A-game as the healthy role model to your kids?
Would you like more information before you begin? Send us a message!